Metals Classification Tool (MECLAS)
Most complex materials in the metals sector contains a spectra of different metals (compounds) and minerals thereby requesting extensive physico-chemical, toxicity and ecotoxicity reference data sets. The Metals Classification Tool (MECLAS)S tool offers a unique web enabled classification tool always updated to the latest classification rules. The tool includes several tiers, aiming for a progressive refinement of the classification through recognition of speciation, specific mineral content and the availability of test data on the complex material in question.
The MECLAS tool has been developed jointly by EUROMETAUX and ARCHE.
In order to use the tool a license is needed. You must register at our MECLAS dedicated website and obtain a Login account in order to access the MECLAS tool and all supporting information.
Visit the MECLAS website at
MECLAS the smartest way to fulfill your classification obligations
Keep track of our latest news
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 05-06/07 - HSE Seminar: Ecotoxicology Higher Tier Risk Assessment Workshop
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY