Eurometaux and ARCHE are proud to announce the release of the "metal EQS" video produced in collaboration with ARRIBA, Triangle 7 and the active support of several experts of the Water Taskforce. The premiere has already been held during the Water Task Force on April 15th at the metals conference centre. The video is mainly targeting the non-specialist audience from both regulators and industry and is aiming to bring across the message in a visually attractive way of the importance metal bioavailability could have in the context of regulatory compliance. More precisely, the script of the video is about demonstrating the scientific principles of metal bioavailability, how this can be used to calculate site-specific Environmental Quality Standards (EQS) or bioavailable metal concentrations and how environmental compliance can be achieved in a tiered approach. The video further also dedicates a scene related to the "Biomet" tool, i.e. the user-friendly and freely online tool (bio-met.net) as developed by ARCHE/WCA that could predict the bioavailability of metals in natural surface waters and therefore calculate site-specific EQS and compliance check. For more information, please contact Patrick Van Sprang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Keep track of our latest news
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 05-06/07 - HSE Seminar: Ecotoxicology Higher Tier Risk Assessment Workshop
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY