BIO-CONCENTRATION FACTOR GOLD STANDARD DATABASE
ARCHE experts have developed a database in collaboration with CEFIC LRI containing only the highest quality data on fish bioconcentration factors (BCF). These values were selected after carefully scrutinizing the data available in the open literature and/or compiled from already existing databases. The final product is a gold standard database of fish BCF values containing 1,130 data points for 549 different substances and 18 different fish species. During the process, objective guidelines for assigning quality criteria to BCF data were developed together with a manual describing the selection and reviewing process to guarantee a consistent update of the database. The developed fish bioconcentration database can be downloaded here: BCF Gold Standard Database. The database is also
- linked with the Ambit database and
- is part of the CEFIC LRI toolbox
- and integrated in the OECD QSAR Toolbox
For more information contact Federica Iaccino at email@example.com
GOLD STANDARD DATABASE
Keep track of our latest news
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 05-06/07 - HSE Seminar: Ecotoxicology Higher Tier Risk Assessment Workshop
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY