Environmental Quality Standards-Water Framework Directive
Environmental Quality Standards (EQS) are threshold concentrations of contaminants in order to protect both the environment and human health from adverse effects. The experts at ARCHE have extensive experience in derivation of Environmental Quality Standards (EQS) for metals and organic compounds in waters, soils and sediments. We are familiar with both the assessment factor methods and statistical approaches (e.g. based on species sensitivity distributions). We have been closely involved in the implementation of bioavailability concepts for the derivation of site specific EQS (e.g implementation Biotic Ligand Models, soil PNEC calculator).
For more information contact Patrick Van Sprang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some related documents you can download freely.
Keep track of our latest news
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 05-06/07 - HSE Seminar: Ecotoxicology Higher Tier Risk Assessment Workshop
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY