Cosmetics are regulated in Europe by the EU Cosmetics Reg. 1223/2009 which replaced Directive 76/768/EC. Several additional guidelines, regulations and amendments have been put in place since then (e.g. Decision 2013/674/EU and Regulation (EU) N° 655/2013). Cosmetics products that meet these regulations have to be notified via the Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP) prior to placement on the market.
ARCHE Consulting services for cosmetics are:
- Testing Coordination
- Cosmetic Product Classification
- Preparation of a Product Information File (PIF) including the Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Product Labelling and Claims
- Notification to the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Addressing issues from evaluating Competent Authorities.
- Keeping the PIF updated
- Post Marketing Surveillance
Keep track of our latest news
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 05-06/07 - HSE Seminar: Ecotoxicology Higher Tier Risk Assessment Workshop
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY