ARCHE is proud to announce that it will split its activities into two separate divisions. ARCHE Consortia and ARCHE Consulting. ARCHE Consortia is a new founded company between ARCHE and pIEt Consulting and is tailored to deliver complete consortium management services (in particular for biocides) from launching the call of interest to final registration. It will coordinate all technical, scientific, financial, administrative, contractual and legal activities. The technical knowhow of ARCHE will be further fostered under the brand name ARCHE Consulting. The decision to bring the services into two companies will provide each with the independence, focus, financial resources and flexibility needed to deliver to our customers the best service and support.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Visit us at www.arche-consulting.be
Visit us at www.arche-consortia.be
ARCHE Consulting remains the technical partner of the ROSC (the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium)* for the REACH registration of orphan substances still to be registered by the 2018 deadline. The newly founded “ARCHE consortia” will focus on biocide consortium work.
If you want to find out if you have REACH registration obligations or need help or advice with your REACH registrations, please contact Karine Van de Velde, secretary general of ROSC at karine@ROSconsortium.eu
* ROSC is a strategic partnership of ARCHE bvba, Chemservice GmbH and KV Consulting Services bvba
Keep track of our latest news
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 05-06/07 - HSE Seminar: Ecotoxicology Higher Tier Risk Assessment Workshop
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY